Zap Guns for Hire
The actual pages with full details once I have the pdf and can copy out the details. Not going write beyond a teaser here.
- Carbosilicate Amorph: Rare shape-changing blobs that evolved from self-replicating memory storage devices. Naturally blind; you have to buy eyes off the equipment list. In the middle of the banner with a red hat.
- Delfs: Earth dolphins uplifted to full intelligence. Some mobility issues out of water. Not pictured.
- Esspererin: Tiny insectoids with ‘wings’ that unfurl up to 6 feet. They fly via magnetic/ion thrust rather than normal flight mechanics and can survive in vacuum. Fascinated with technology and generally fairly inept at it. Top left.
- Frellenti: Flightless avians with prehensile tounges. Third from the left.
- Fobott r: Four-armed humanoids. Better hearing, same vision, lower manual dexterity (very chubby 3-digit hands). Second from the right.
- F Sherl-Ganni: Six-limbed, ten handed arboreal goat-lizards. Prior to losing a war to the Fleetmind, they were one of the top galactic powers. Not all the arrogance wore off. Not pictured.
- Human: Occasionally modified and boosted, but still us. Not pictured.
- Kreely: Think “hexapodal centaur with an exoskeleton.” Their young are non-sentient until adulthood. Second from the left.
- Kss thrata: Bipedial saurion. Culturally tend towards non-violent, sneaky resolutions after they won a war with the Ob’enn by running away. May have had a name change to Gzeaul. Details pending. Leftmost.
- Neophants: Earth elephants uplifted to full intelligence. Tends toward emotional anger issues. Rightmost.
- Ob enn: Fuzzy Koalazoids.Tend towards arrogance, racial superiority complexes, and violence. Third from the right.
- Polyflorian: With three eyes the Polyflorian resemble something between an slug with arm tentacles. They breathe air, but their relative mobility is low enough they usually use tech to keep up with other races. Top right.
- Purp: Humans who’ve undergone massive genetic modification. Can photosynthesize. Fully covering clothing makes them hungry. Fourth from the right.
- Queltro: These have a spherical central body and four equidistantly placed arms, each ending in a three-fingered “hand”. They generally walk on three arms while manipulating objects with their fourth. One of the few terrestrial species without a word for ‘chair’ in any pre-contact language. Fourth from left.
- Rillas: Earth gorillas uplifted to full intelligence. Tend towards a communal mindset. Fifth from the left.
- Uniocs: Humanoid bipeds with one giant eye where you’d normally expect a head. The brain is in the pelvis. Not pictured.
- Ursumari: Earth bears uplifted to full intelligence. Tend towards a self-reflective mindset. Fifth from the right.
- Vhorweds: Think somewhere between an elephant-sized hairless gorilla and a neanderthal as far as appearance. Not Pictured.